Make your garden bloom all summer long with these bright and fun recycled plastic bottle flowers.
- clean plastic bottle
- colored tissue paper
- Mod Podge or school glue
- paint brush
- push pin
- wooden skewer
- Cut the bottom section of a large plastic beverage bottle.
- Coat the inside of your flower with a thin layer of Mod Podge or school glue.
- Place your tissue paper strips and coat with more Mod Podge or school glue to seal it.
- Push a thumb tack through the center of the flower and into a cork on the other side.
- Add a skewer to the cork.
- Try using bottles in different sizes and shapes with different colors to create a bouquet of flowers.