Losing baby teeth is a big milestone for kids! Make it easy for the Tooth Fairy to find your teeth with this cute, no-sew pouch.
- felt in various colors (including white)
- super glue or fabric glue
- iron (optional)
- money and teeth!
- Cut rectangular strips of felt and a tooth out of white felt.
- Fold the felt piece to determine the proportion for the front piece and the flap. You may want to iron it so you can easily see the crease.
- Put a small line of fabric glue on each side of the inside of the front of your pocket. Fold over to glue to the inside of the back side. Put something a little heavy (a book works nicely) on top of it to hold the pieces together while the glue dries.
- Once dry, put fabric glue on the back of the tooth shaped felt and glue it to the front of the pocket, again setting a book on it for drying. If you'd like, iron down the top flap.
The rest is left to the Tooth Fairy!