The Cyberchase website is one of the largest media-based math resources for children in America, offering hundreds of math videos, games and hands-on activities to support Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) learning.
The online experience captures the fun and adventure of the series while engaging children in math concepts across different types of media. Targeted for children 8 to 11, the site also serves older and younger children, along with parents looking to bolster math learning with engaging – and entertaining – math content.
Visitors to the site will discover:
- An exciting look and feel that immerses children in the world of Cyberchase and engages them in character- and math-driven adventures across a vast media offering
- A Find It! section that allows children and parents to navigate collections of content by math topics like Fractions and Measurement or themes like Science & Engineering and Money
- A video player on which children can watch all of Cyberchase’s 94 full episodes plus hundreds of short videos, including videos en Español
- A math games area that features rotating recommendations for nearly 50 interactive games, including four immersive Quests
- An activities area that makes it easy to select fun, hands-on printables children can do alone or with others