- Sheets of paper
- Pencil, pen or marker
Here’s an idea that’s no fun to do alone – your child will need at least one other partner, but it works even better with three.
- Fold a sheet of paper in thirds, so that only the top third is showing
- Out of view of the others, have your child draw the head of an animal or person on the top third. Then ask your child to fold that section under to hide what he or she has drawn.
- The next person sees only the middle third, where he or she will draw the body of a person or animal. Fold the picture so the top two-thirds are hidden, and pass it on to someone else.
- The last person will draw the legs of the animal or person.
- Unfold the picture to find a funny group masterpiece!