- Trim the gray cardstock to a strip 1/2″ by 10″, the yellow cardstock to a strip 8″ by 10″, the pink cardstock to 2 1/2″ by 10″ and the tan to a half circle with a 7 1/4″ diameter.
- Adhere the yellow cardstock to the outside of the cardboard tube with a glue stick or double-sided tape.
- Adhere the pink cardstock around the base of the tube for the eraser end of the pencil; it will overlap the yellow, and that’s fine.
- Adhere the gray strip over the seam made by the yellow and pink cardstock.
- Curl the tan half circle into a cone and hot glue onto the can’s lid.
- Color in the “lead” with a black marker.
That’s it! Now you can fill up with whatever goodies your heart desires. Happy back to school season!