Great Resources for Carving Pumpkins:
Pumpkin Masters Carving Tips
DLTK: Pumpkin Carving Templates and Patterns
Recipe: Jill’s Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
A fun way to turn your pumpkin seeds into a tasty snack.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Scoop out all the seeds from the inside of a pumpkin and place them in a large bowl. Pick out as much of the flesh and strings from the bowl but don’t worry it some are still sticking to the seeds.
- Spray a baking sheet with non stick spray or line with parchment paper. Spread the seeds across the baking sheet without overlapping too much and lightly season with salt.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the pumpkin seeds are light golden brown. Be sure to stir the seeds halfway through the baking.
- Remove from oven and carefully stir the seeds again to release any that may have stuck to the baking sheet.
- Be sure to allow the pumpkin seeds to completely cool before serving. Enjoy!