Recipe: Roasted Chickpeas
A unique and healthy snack.
- 1-15 ounce can chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven 375°F.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas under running water. Pat dry with a kitchen towel.
- In a medium bowl, whisk olive oil, salt, and garlic powder. Add chickpeas and toss until coated with oil.
- Spread chickpeas out on a rimmed cookie sheet. Roast for 50-55 minutes until brown and crunchy, stirring half way through.
- Allow chickpeas to cool before serving.