Starting last Monday and through this Friday we are giving away some incredible prizes to Kitchen Explorer readers. Today is Day 3 of 5 consecutive giveaways. I am very excited to introduce this giveaway for a gorgeous Le Creuset Heritage 4 quart Covered Square Casserole dish. Made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma, this stoneware dish is versatile for many of your baking, cooking, and roasting needs.
From desserts to baked pasta dishes, this casserole dish will be a treasured piece to have in your kitchen.
- Secure stoneware lid with traditional loop handle
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192ºF is safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65ºF to 500ºF — safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A virtually nonstick glazed interior that easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset products
To be eligible to win, leave a comment below telling us your favorite casserole dish. The contest is open to US residents who are 18 years and older. One entry per person. Entries must be submitted by December 14th, at 11:59 p.m. PST. Winner will be chosen by Random.org and notified by email.
Don’t forget to subscribe to Kitchen Explorers by email (on the left hand column of the site), so you don’t miss any of our fabulous giveaways, recipes and other tasty tips.