What do you like more, the cookie or the dough?
Recipe: No-Bake Peanut Butter Bites
A quick and easy delicious dessert!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter or other nut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder or powdered sugar (optional)
- Put the oats in a food processor and pulse until they are a coarse texture, but not quite powdery. Put the cocoa powder on a small shallow dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, flour, peanut butter and honey and mix until it forms a dough. (Add a little water if it is too dry). With wet hands, roll the dough into a long cylinder, then cut it into 10 – 12 equal pieces, and then roll each of those pieces into balls. Roll the balls in the cocoa powder or powdered sugar and serve or refrigerate until you are ready to serve them.