Recipe: Ginger Garlic Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Tofu
An Asian inspired Brussels Sprouts and Tofu dish.
- 1-3oz. package firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels Sprouts, outer leaves removed and thinly sliced
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- salt and pepper
- Cut the tofu in 1/2 - inch cubes.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a medium frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Add the tofu to the pan and cook the tofu for 3 minutes until heated through. Transfer the tofu to a bowl and return the pan back to the burner.
- Add the remaining olive oil (1 tablespoon) and add the Brussels Sprouts. Saute the sprouts for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the garlic and ginger. Stir the vegetables for one minute.
- Add the tofu and the oyster sauce. Gently stir all the ingredients together and turn off the heat.
- Serve immediately.