Recipe: Marinated Grilled Chicken Breasts
This Marinated Grilled Chicken Breasts recipe is a cinch to pull together and makes the most juicy, tender, and flavorful chicken dinner.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (use gluten-free soy sauce for GF option)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- juice from one large lemon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Whisk the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, honey, garlic salt, and oregano in a bowl.
- Add the marinade and the chicken breasts to a large zip top bag.
- Seal the bag and massage the meat from the outside of the bag so that each piece is coated with marinade.
- Allow the chicken to rest on the counter top for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill or grill pan to medium heat.
- Spray a paper towel with non-stick spray.
- Using tongs, rub the grill with the paper towel.
- Place the chicken on the grill and cook each side for 5-8 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink.
- Remove the chicken and allow it to rest on a plate or platter for 5 minutes before serving.