Recipe: Rainbow Veggie Wrap
A vegetarian veggie wrap
- Large flour tortilla
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 2 large kale leaves, inner ribs removed
- 3 tablespoons red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow tomato slice, cut into strips
- 1/8th medium avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 thin strips red bell pepper
- Spread the hummus all over one side of the tortilla
- Place the kale leaves on one half of the tortilla on top of the hummus
- Starting from one end of the kale, layer the cabbage, tomato, avocado, and bell pepper in rows, side by side.
- Starting from the outside edge where the kale begins, tightly roll the tortilla to form the wrap.
- Wrap the veggie wrap with plastic wrap, parchment paper, or wax paper, tucking in the end pieces.
- Cut the wrap in half and serve immediately.