Ranch Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Buffalo Yogurt Dipping Sauce from Heather’s Dish
Recipe: Warm New Potato Salad
- 1 1/2 - 2 lbs. new or red potatoes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juice only, about 2 Tbsp.
- 1 - 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup scallions, green and white parts, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Boil the potatoes in salted water for 15 - 18 minutes until they are just tender.
- Let them cool for a minute or two and halve and cut them into thick slices.
- In a medium serving bowl, toss the potatoes with the oil, fresh lemon juice, vinegar, scallion