Recipe: Healthy Spicy Black Bean Dip
A healthy, quick, and easy black bean dip made with fresh lime juice, cilantro, salsa, and spices.
- 15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh salsa
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, including stems
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and pulsate until the black beans and cilantro are nearly blended. Add up to a tablespoon of water to thin the hummus if necessary.
- Serve with tortilla chips or fresh cut vegetables like bell pepper strips, cucumbers, zucchini, celery, snap peas, or carrots.