Jenny is a stay-at-home mom to five children ages 13, 11, 5, 2 and 3 months. Jenny and her children love to share crafts ideas for kids, recipes of all kinds, quotes relating to family life, reviews of the best products for your family, tips and miscellaneous ramblings about being a crazy family in a crazy world. You can follow along with her family adventure on her blog at My Little Me.
Recipe: Patriotic Chocolate-Covered Pretzels
Celebrate the 4th of July with this simple recipe for patriotic pretzels.
- Pretzels (mini-size)
- White chocolate candy melts (one bag wasn't enough for five people)
- Patriotic sprinkles
- Melt the candy melts on half power in the microwave 30 seconds at a time to prevent scorching.
- Dip pretzel in melted chocolate.
- Use a fork to lift the pretzel and gently tap it against the side of a container to knock off excess chocolate.
- Sprinkle patriotic sprinkles on before chocolate hardens.
- Pop in your mouth and enjoy!