Recipe: Easy Homemade Rocky Road Fudge
Easy Homemade Fudge Recipe- This recipe only takes a few minutes to prepare and is so easy to make with four simple ingredients: chocolate chips, condensed milk, almonds and marshmallows!
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- Add the chocolate chips and condensed milk to a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Cook chocolate mixture on high for 2 minutes and stir. Continue to cook the chocolate mixture in 1 minute increments making sure to stir between each one until smooth.
- Line a 13x9 inch baking pan with parchment paper or foil and spray all sides with non-stick cooking spray.
- To prevent the marshmallows from melting in the hot chocolate mixture, allow the fudge to cool to room temperature before folding in the marshmallows and nuts.
- Transfer the rocky road fudge to the prepared baking pan and press down and smooth out if necessary.
- Refrigerate the fudge until set before cutting into 116 1-inch or 58 2-inch pieces.