So one day Cat and I were making all these drawings of us. We stapled them together to make a book. And we flipped the pages. And it looked like we were moving! Like in a cartoon! Weird, right?..
Anyway, you can make a cartoon of us too. Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be flipping out for your own flipbook in no time!
- Print out the flipbook pages. You need just 2 sheets of printer paper for each flipbook. Thicker paper works best, but regular printer paper will work too.
- Cut out the small flipbook pages along the dotted lines.
- Stack the flipbook pages in order from 1 through 24. The page marked 1 should be on top.
- Once all the pages are in order, staple them together. Put the staple along the left edge of the book.
- Use your thumb to flip through the pages and see Peg and Cat move!
Here’s a printable version that’s just right for cutting out your very own Flipbook: