Play your own game of hot potato and help your children learn how to be a team player.
Use everyday recycled materials to design your own dinosaur model.
Explore the science of bubbles and enjoy outdoor fun just like Elmo did during Bubblefest!
Help your child learn about the letters in the alphabet while you create a delicious meal!
- Learning Goal
- Shape Detective
- Cognitive Reasoning, Math, Imagination
- Pretend to be detectives and figure out the case of the mystery shape.
- Memory Dance
- Executive Functioning, Arts and Creativity, and Healthy Habits
- Give your mind and body a workout by choreographing a multi-step dance with your child.
- Float Your Boat
- Episode 4258: Rocco’s Boat
- Planning; Observation; Engineering
- Make predictions and use trial and error to engineer a boat that will float.
- Episode 4257: Failure to Launch
- Observation; Engineering; Mathematics
- Experiment with different ramp heights to see how they affect the distance toy cars travel.
- Build a Bridge
- Episode 4264: Goodbye Pacifier
- Planning; Observation; Engineering; Mathematics
- Build a bridge that can hold rocks with your child.
- Catch the Bubbles!
- Episode 4259: The Bubblefest
- Planning; Observation; Investigation
- Conduct a scientific investigation to figure out how to catch bubbles without popping them.
- Bouncing Balls
- Episode 4282: Elmo Wants to Have a Ball
- Planning; Observation; Investigation; Guessing from Clues
- Conduct a scientific investigation to see which ball bounces the highest.
- Build a House for the Three Little Pigs
- Episode 4320: Sesame Street Fairy Tale Science Fair
- Observing and Questioning; Making Predictions; Experimentation; Engineering
- Create your own building experiment at home!
- Build Your Own Dinosaur!
- Episode 4316: Sesame Street-O-Saurus
- Designing and Engineering
- Use everyday recycled materials to design your own dinosaur model.
- Make a Letter X Book!
- Episode 4313: The Very End of X
- Letter Sound Identification
- Create your very own letter X book!
Find fun games, coloring pages and other activities that foster early learning. start now
PBS Parents Newsletter
Find activities, parenting tips, games from your child's favorite PBS KIDS programs and more.