Play your own game of hot potato and help your children learn how to be a team player.
Use everyday recycled materials to design your own dinosaur model.
Explore the science of bubbles and enjoy outdoor fun just like Elmo did during Bubblefest!
Help your child learn about the letters in the alphabet while you create a delicious meal!
- Learning Goal
- Overcoming Fears
- Episode 4310: Afraid of the Bark
- Identifying and Expressing Emotion
- Talk about a fear and problem solve ways to help your child become less afraid.
- Let’s Practice!
- Episode 4309: Practice Makes Proud
- Task Persistence
- Help your child make a book of her accomplishments.
- Noises All Around Us
- Episode 4308: Don't Wake the Baby
- Sound Discrimination; Sorting
- Listen to the sounds around you and play a sorting game.
- Jobs in Your Neighborhood
- Episode 4307: Brandeis is Looking for a Job
- Neighborhood People and Places; Social Development
- Learn about jobs in your neighborhood and talk to your child about what he might want to do someday.
- My Favorite Letter
- Episode 4306: A Song for Letter G
- Letter Identification; Letter-Sound Relationships; Alliteration; Literacy
- What can your child do with his favorite letter?
- Eating Well!
- Episode 4305: Me Am What Me Am
- Nutrition; Health
- Make a healthy snack with your child.
- Telling the Truth
- Episode 4304: Baby Bear Comes Clean
- Problem Solving; Self-Regulation
- Use dolls or stuffed animals to role play a scenario where one character has to wait before he can have a treat.
- Remember Together!
- Episode 4303: Hansel and Gretel's Playdate with Big Bird
- Remembering; Sequencing; Self-Regulation
- Help your child remember her day and create a story.
- Playing with Others!
- Episode 4302: The Good Sport
- Friendship; Social-Emotional Development
- Play your own game of hot potato and help your child learn how to be a team player!
- Learning to Wait
- Episode 4301: Get Lost Mr. Chips
- Waiting; Delayed Gratification; Self-Regulation
- Help your child make a poster of different strategies she can use when waiting her turn.
Find fun games, coloring pages and other activities that foster early learning. start now
PBS Parents Newsletter
Find activities, parenting tips, games from your child's favorite PBS KIDS programs and more.