Help your child make a plan for a party for stuffed animals or friends!
Explore counting and animal knowledge with your child by creating ladybug art.
Help your child engineer a structure for a special object, such as a stuffed animal or a small toy.
Play your own game of hot potato and help your children learn how to be a team player.
- Learning Goal
- Let’s Practice!
- Episode 4309: Practice Makes Proud
- Task Persistence
- Help your child make a book of her accomplishments.
- Noises All Around Us
- Episode 4308: Don't Wake the Baby
- Sound Discrimination; Sorting
- Listen to the sounds around you and play a sorting game.
- Jobs in Your Neighborhood
- Episode 4307: Brandeis is Looking for a Job
- Neighborhood People and Places; Social Development
- Learn about jobs in your neighborhood and talk to your child about what he might want to do someday.
- My Favorite Letter
- Episode 4306: A Song for Letter G
- Letter Identification; Letter-Sound Relationships; Alliteration; Literacy
- What can your child do with his favorite letter?
- Eating Well!
- Episode 4305: Me Am What Me Am
- Nutrition; Health
- Make a healthy snack with your child.
- Telling the Truth
- Episode 4304: Baby Bear Comes Clean
- Problem Solving; Self-Regulation
- Use dolls or stuffed animals to role play a scenario where one character has to wait before he can have a treat.
- Remember Together!
- Episode 4303: Hansel and Gretel's Playdate with Big Bird
- Remembering; Sequencing; Self-Regulation
- Help your child remember her day and create a story.
- Playing with Others!
- Episode 4302: The Good Sport
- Friendship; Social-Emotional Development
- Play your own game of hot potato and help your child learn how to be a team player!
- Learning to Wait
- Episode 4301: Get Lost Mr. Chips
- Waiting; Delayed Gratification; Self-Regulation
- Help your child make a poster of different strategies she can use when waiting her turn.
- Piggy Bank Saving
- Episode 4282: Elmo Wants to Have a Ball
- Counting; Saving; Making Charts; Delayed Gratification
- Help your child understand the concept of saving by creating a piggy bank and counting money.
Find fun games, coloring pages and other activities that foster early learning. start now
PBS Parents Newsletter
Find activities, parenting tips, games from your child's favorite PBS KIDS programs and more.