Play your own game of hot potato and help your children learn how to be a team player.
Use everyday recycled materials to design your own dinosaur model.
Explore the science of bubbles and enjoy outdoor fun just like Elmo did during Bubblefest!
Help your child learn about the letters in the alphabet while you create a delicious meal!
- Learning Goal
- Observe, Record, Sprout
- Episode 4260: Observe, Record, Annoy
- Scientific Process; Observation; Recording
- Introduce your child to the scientific process by observing and recording just like Oscar did.
- Homemade Bubbles
- Episode 4259: The Bubblefest
- Observation; Experimentation; Measurement
- Explore the science of bubbles and have some outdoor fun just like Elmo, Abby, Telly, and Chris did during their Bubblefest!
- Build a Boat!
- Episode 4258: Rocco's Boat
- Observation; Investigation; Engineering; Cognitive Reasoning
- Engineer a boat to make a rock float just like Elmo, Zoe, and Leela did for Rocco.
- Jump and Measure!
- Episode 4257: Failure to Launch
- Measurement; Counting
- Jump as far as you can and then measure the distance using informal measurement tools.
Find fun games, coloring pages and other activities that foster early learning. start now
Awesome Giant Anteaters
Watch giant anteaters at the Nashville Zoo. Did you know that they eat yogurt, too?
Choosing Apps for Kids
See what to look for when choosing an app for your child this holiday season.
Surprise holiday guests with this delicious quiche with Brussels sprouts, apple and shallots.
PBS Parents Newsletter
Find activities, parenting tips, games from your child's favorite PBS KIDS programs and more.