Play your own game of hot potato and help your children learn how to be a team player.
Use everyday recycled materials to design your own dinosaur model.
Explore the science of bubbles and enjoy outdoor fun just like Elmo did during Bubblefest!
Help your child learn about the letters in the alphabet while you create a delicious meal!
- Learning Goal
- Favorite Toys
- Episode 4267: Baby Bear's Baby Doll
- Writing Fundamentals; Identifying Feelings
- Make a book about all of your favorite toys!
- All About Feelings
- Episode 4266: Big Bad Wolf Huffs and Puffs Slimey
- Identifying and Labeling Emotions
- Help your child label understand different feelings.
- Go for the Goal!
- Episode 4264: Goodbye Pacifier
- Building self-confidence
- Help your child set a goal and work towards achieving it!
- Time to Build!
- Episode 4263: Humpty Dumpty’s Big Break
- Observation; Planning; Engineering; Counting; Relational Concepts
- Build a structure for a special object such a stuffed animal or toy car.
- Shape Hide and Seek!
- Episode 4261: The Shape O’Bots
- Shape Recognition; Guessing from Clues; Counting
- Play a new version of hide and seek to help your child learn about shapes!
- Observe, Record, Sprout
- Episode 4260: Observe, Record, Annoy
- Scientific Process; Observation; Recording
- Introduce your child to the scientific process by observing and recording just like Oscar did.
- Homemade Bubbles
- Episode 4259: The Bubblefest
- Observation; Experimentation; Measurement
- Explore the science of bubbles and have some outdoor fun just like Elmo, Abby, Telly, and Chris did during their Bubblefest!
- Build a Boat!
- Episode 4258: Rocco's Boat
- Observation; Investigation; Engineering; Cognitive Reasoning
- Engineer a boat to make a rock float just like Elmo, Zoe, and Leela did for Rocco.
- Jump and Measure!
- Episode 4257: Failure to Launch
- Measurement; Counting
- Jump as far as you can and then measure the distance using informal measurement tools.
Find fun games, coloring pages and other activities that foster early learning. start now
Talking to Kids About Disability
A mother shares what she's learned about people with physical and intellectual challenges.
Create a colorful pinwheel with your child to explore the effects of wind.
True champions are masters of both skill and sportsmanship. Whether or not your child is a star athlete, being a good sport is the gold standard!
PBS Parents Newsletter
Find activities, parenting tips, games from your child's favorite PBS KIDS programs and more.