Welcome to the Supersisters 'hood!
Here are 5 things you should know:
1. Chocolate is a must. White, Milk, Dark, Organic, Cheap, Fine, Filled, Covered...All varieties are welcomed and must be present for anyone to parent. Same thing goes for parenting styles and people.
2. Capes are optional but very fun. I swear, if I could actually wear a blue cape like Grover in public, I would be delirious. Everyone should be able to display their own personal superness.
3. Supersister Secrets. Jen's hair is freakishly thick. It might be the key to her power, I'm not sure. Kristen has the energy of 10 children with hyperactivity disorder. She is up for anything at any time, this makes her very fun to be with and makes me tired just thinking about it.
4. Pack a bag. Bring everything to the neighborhood. Thoughts, questions, ideas, fears, hopes, and dare I say...dreams? Jen's spidey sense is tingling now. There is room for everything here and it makes this place more interesting.
5. We're all here. Without sounding too much like a cruise director, I'm glad you are here. I'm looking forward to checkin' out more of this place and all it holds.