1. Oh, don't cry my precious baby. Josiah's here... (Josiah, age 8)
2. MOM!!!! Lyra's crying, Lyra's crying, Lyra's crying, it's okay mamacita.
She then puts her face about 2 cm from Lyra's while Lyra tries to spit Lucy's hair from her mouth. (Lucy, age 3)
3. It's okay Lyra...and then he runs away. (Jack, age 5)
4. Ohhhh, what's wrong mama? (Jorge) while it now takes an average of 5 minutes longer to even hear a cry than it did when Josiah was a baby.
5. It's gonna be okay Lyra, you're okay. (Me)
I yell from the bathroom as it's the only time we aren't attached.
At least no one is yelling, "For the love of God child, please shut up!". Yet.
Come on, give us your best soothing tricks for crying babies in the comments.