1. You are powerful.
2. You can say no when you need to.
3. You know the right thing to do, and you can do it.
4. You are beautiful.
5. You can be strong and need tenderness at the same time.
6. Your big strong emotions are safe with me.
7. I will honor your strength.
8. I will respect you and your wishes.
9. I will teach you how to be brave and kind.
10. I will love you no matter what.
At least, that's what the princesses in my life are telling me they'd like to hear, in hushed whispers at the dinner table, when their mothers are ready to strangle them for being such divas or devils, you decide.
What do you think, supersisters? Will we turn them into monsters if we give them more rein (or maybe that should be reign!) I'd love to hear your honest opinion in the comments below. Is it possible to give little girls too much power?