Make a Travel Journal
Follow the adventures of Wilson and Ditch, then make a travel journal of places you want to visit.
- 10 Sheets of construction paper- various colors (8 X11in)
- old magazines
- Fold all the construction paper width wise to create a book. Have parents staple the binding of the book.
- Create a cover for your Wilson and Ditch Travel Journal. Remember to put a Title and your name as the Author. Decorate the cover with photos from a magazine or drawings.
- Look through old magazines for pictures of places that you would like to visit. Cut the pictures out and glue one picture on each page. Write a sentence telling what the place is and why it interests you.
- Keep this in a safe place and add to it as you like.