Use this printable journal to capture memories and record milestones. Keeping this journal will help you see the world through your child's eyes. It's also a project you and your child will enjoy doing together!
My child's full name is___________________________
He/she was born on________________time__________
- First word
- First song we sang together
- First book we shared
What are some of your child's favorite things?
- First song my child learned
- First book my child shared with me
- First day at school
- Favorite foods
- Favorite playmates
- Favorite toys
What are some of the routines you and your child share throughout your day?
- Our routine for waking up in the morning
- Our routine for going to bed
- Everybody has talents and things that they love to do. Write about something your child is especially good at or really loves doing.
Special moments we share!
- List some of your favorite things to do together.
It takes time and practice to get better at something. Remember your child's successes--just trying is a great reason to celebrate!
- Write down some things your child is working on getting better at--learning to share, cooperating, taking turns, riding a bike, making his or her bed.
Nobody likes everything!
- Kids can find the funniest ways to tell us they don't like something. What are some things your child really dislikes?
You make me smile!
- A child can light up the world with a joke or a dance or a fresh way of looking at things we take for granted. What are some of the ways your child makes you laugh or smile?