Earlier this season, POV featured three films about adoption -- Wo Ai Ni (I Love You) Mommy by Stephanie Wang-Breal (Aug. 31); Off and Running by Nicole Opper (Sept. 7); and In the Matter of Cha Jung Hee by Deann Borshay Liem (Sept. 14) -- and launched a national public awareness campaign to examine issues facing adoptees and families who choose to adopt. All three films, plus Liem Borshay's 2000 POV film, First Person Plural, are now available to watch online through the end of November 2010, National Adoption Month.
Host a Screening - For Free!
Join POV's Community Network to borrow a film from the Adoption Stories series for free screenings in your community, classroom, staff trainings, or workshops.
- REGISTER: Join the POV Community Network.
- ACTIVATE: Check your inbox for an activation link and temporary password (email email@example.com if you do not receive this email).
- REQUEST: Log in to your POV account and click "Create an Event" to register your screening(s) and request the film.
- SCREEN: We'll send the DVD to you about one month prior to your event, then you send it back to us after the event. It's that easy!
Here is everything you need to run a successful POV film screening:
- POV Partner Agreement
- Step-By-Step Guide to Hosting a Screening
- Logos: POV, Adoption. POV
- Media Contact Form
- Audience Survey
After Your Event
Thanks for hosting a POV screening! We'd love to hear from you. Your feedback makes this work possible.
- Fill out your online Coordinator Evaluation
- Send the DVD and Audience Evaluations to: POV, 20 Jay St., Suite 940, Brooklyn, NY 11201