The Sebastopol Documentary Film Festival
Sebastopol, California (Pop. 7,379)
March 30-April 1, 2012
Rolling hills of vineyards and apple orchards dot the landscape surrounding this West Sonoma County doc-only festival that highlights films about Latino subjects. And, oh yeah, Wine Road, one of the country’s biggest coalition of wineries, is just around the corner. It’s one of the lengthiest festivals on our list, giving you multiple chances to catch a screening, in case you got distracted by a sampling of Pinot.
When to submit: By early September
More info: sebastopolfilmfestival.org
Read more posts like this one...
- Weekly Roundup: ‘Tis the Season for Film Festivals
- Weekly Roundup: Festivals, Festivals and More Festivals
- A Preview of the 2008 Full Frame Documentary Film Festival
- 2011 New York Film Festival Documentary Preview
- Big Sky Film Festival
- Film and Environmental Activism: Catching up with Everything’s Cool’s Judith Helfand and Daniel B. Gold
- “New Muslim Cool” Honored at Al Jazeera Film Festival