Weâ€™re excited to share the news about the Adobe Youth Voices Aspire Awards, a dynamic opportunity for youth around the globe to submit their most compelling work to an international media competition.
Among the eight categories featured in the program, the Aspire Awards are accepting submissions of video documentaries created by youth filmmakers aged 13-18. In order to participate, youth must be working in partnership with an educator or mentor in the Adobe Youth Voices Essentials network.
Are you a student who would like to participate? If you have a teacher or mentor who is working with you on your creative projects, invite them to join Essentials and together you can submit your work to the Adobe Youth Voices Aspire Awards.
Adobe Youth Voices is accepting submissions until April 20th, 2012, and they will be announcing the semi-finalists just a few weeks later. We canâ€™t wait to see the inspiring documentaries created for this program!
Read more posts like this one...
- An International Conversation About Youth & Media Literacy
- Live Chat: Young Women’s Voices in Media
- POV’s Youth Views: Get Out of the Screening Room…
- Project VoiceScape Update
- POV Awards Film Your Issue Prize in L.A.
- Project Voicescape: Meet the Local Organizations Behind 10 Youth-Made Documentaries
- POV and Food, Inc. Kick off Awards Season With Wins!