Calling New England Filmmakers! Letters of Inquiry (LOIs) for projects requesting production and post-production support from the LEF Foundation are due this Friday, January 25 by 5 PM EST.
Interested parties should contact LEF Program Director Sara Archambault at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to Friday. To be eligible, the primary creative personnel (director and/or producer) must reside in New England.
The goal of the Moving Image Fund is to contribute to the strength of New Englandâ€™s independent film community, and LEF New England is proud to support documentary film projects that illustrate superior technique, creativity, and clarity of vision, with over $3,500,000 in funding distributed since 2002.
Â» Follow LEF Foundation on Facebook
Read more posts like this one...
- Documentary Year in Review Countdown #12: Ford Foundation Funds Webified Documentaries
- Film Your Issue * Call for Entries * 2 Minute Films* Deadline April 14
- Doc Soup: The Wallace Foundation and “The Principal Story”
- NYC Event: “Off and Running” at the IFC This Friday
- Greenhouse Fund – Notes from the Field
- “The Way We Get By” Receives IFP and Fledgling Fund Grant for Outreach and Community Engagement