- AMERICA REFRAMED UNFILTERED: Visualizing an Oral History
On a Knife Edge animator Michael Burton shares the process behind the film's animations.
- AMERICA REFRAMED UNFILTERED: Inclusion Shouldn’t Be a Lottery
In the following UNFILTERED blog post, 'Deej' director and producer, Robert Rooy shares what he is learning from the austistic comunity.
- AMERICA REFRAMED UNFILTERED: Aging in America — Who Cares for You?
Filmmaker Deirdre Fishel asks all of us to consider elders with a desire to age at home with dignity and the plight of their low-income care workers who can't make ends meet.
- AMERICA REFRAMED UNFILTERED: Journey to Justice
Filmmaker Ben Wang reflects on the journey of making 'Breathin': The Eddy Zheng Story.'
- AMERICA REFRAMED UNFILTERED: Beyond Black and White
Filmmaker Matthew Hashiguchi recalls having wrestled with his feelings of being Asian and different when he was growing up.
- AMERICA REFRAMED UNFILTERED: On Grief and Filmmaking
Filmmaker Dinesh Das Sabu writes about facing depression and trauma in his family and his own life.
- AMERICA REFRAMED UNFILTERED: Sometimes the Impossible Just Isn't
How Tamar Rogoff and Daisy Wright's Enter The Faun became a case of art imitating life, imitating art.
- AMERICA REFRAMED UNFILTERED: On Spirituality and Social Justice in 'Radical Grace'
United by common bonds, the nuns' courageous work follows social teachings of justice, equality, and freedom from poverty and oppression.
- AMERICA REFRAMED UNFILTERED: The 20-Year Journey Behind '70 Acres in Chicago: Cabrini Green'
Director Ronit Bezalel credits the people that helped her stick to a story for 20 years.
- AMERICA REFRAMED UNFILTERED: Reflections on David Felix Sutcliffe's 'Adama' from a 7th grade class
David Felix Sutcliffe comments how Islamophobia has largely gone unchecked but sees hope for tolerance and understanding from insightful letters he read in response to his film.