- 'We The Voters' Turns Spotlight Back on Our Democracy
With only six days left until Election Day, a new series of videos aims to redirect the conversation back to us, the voters.
- Featured Event: Amnesty International Honolulu Presents 'The Storm Makers'
Join Amnesty International's Honolulu Chapter for a free screening of 'The Storm Makers,' as part of their Human Rights Film Festival.
- #ICYMI: 18 Wisdoms from Firelight's 'The Color of Impact' Panel at Tribeca
If, like me, you're a new arrival to the engagement field, insights from Firelight Media's The Color of Impact panelists during the Tribeca Film Festival are the orientation you need.
- Spread the Word: 'Ai Weiwei: The Fake Case' on PBS
Ai Weiwei: The Fake Case airs tonight on PBS (check local listings), but there’s still time to let your community know about the film. Visit the Ai Weiwei: The Fake Case Partner Toolkit for sample tweets and easy ways to embed the film trailer on your Facebook or blog. We’ve even put together some sample tweets […]
- Spread the Word: 'Art and Craft' on PBS
Organizations and individuals across the country are getting the word out about 'Art and Craft'.
- Spread the Word: 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)' on PBS
Organizations and individuals across the country are getting the word out about 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)'.
- Passing the Baton: A Conversation with Engagement Strategist Lina Srivastava
Who Is Dayani Cristal campaign strategist Lina Srivastava gives us an inside look on her team's goals for campaign and tips for other impact producers on "passing the baton."