At first glance, game design — even game design with a social change mission — seems unrelated to the world of documentary work. But last week’s Game for Change Festival revealed that socially-minded game designers and documentarians are grappling with many of the same issues.Continue reading this entry »
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Anrick Bregman and Nicole Paglia ("The Most Northern Place")
- Ken Burns on What We Can Do About That "One Thing We Have to Fear"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A With the Creator of "Fukushima: The Eternal Season"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Eline Jongsma and Kel O'Neill ("Empire")
- Ken Burns's The Roosevelts: The Truth Outside the Frame