- Featured Event: 'Revolution '67' at the Skid Row History Museum
Join the Los Angeles Poverty Department for a free screening of 'Revolution '67' to celebrate Black History Month.
- Featured Event: 'Art and Craft' at the Manchester Community Library
Vermont PBS is hosting a free evening screening of Art and Craft at the Manchester Community Library.
- Featured Event: 'American Promise' at Atlanta University Center
Join Georgia Public Broadcasting for a free matinée screening of 'American Promise.'
- Featured Event: Hooligan Sparrow at Cultivate Cinema Circle, Buffalo
Featured Event: Join Cultivate Cinema Circle for a free screening of Nanfu Wang's Hooligan Sparrow!
- Flaherty NYC's “Broken Senses” Explores the Dysfunctional World Within
Meet the programmer behind the Flaherty NYC Winter/Spring 2017 series "Broken Senses." The program runs every other Tuesday at Anthology Film Archives, beginning January 17, 2017.
- Featured Event: 'Special Flight' at Mini Microcinema, Cincinnati
Join the University of Cincinnati Center for Film and Media Studies for a free screening and discussion of 'Special Flight' and related shorts.
- Featured Event: 'Don't Tell Anyone' at DreamWeek San Antonio
Join DreamWeek for a free screening of 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)'.
- Featured Event: 'In the Light of Reverence' at Chamizal National Memorial Theatre
Join the Chamizal National Memorial and the National Park Service for a free screening of In Light of Reverence. For more information, call (915) 532-7273 (x.126).
- See How POV and 'All the Difference' Used Film to Mobilize Audiences Around College Graduation
In partnership with American Graduate and leading organizations around the country, the POV and 'All the Difference' teams launched the national Make All the Difference campaign to support first-generation students on the path to college completion. Read the highlights in the full report.
- Featured Event: KUED and Sorenson Unity Center Present 'From This Day Forward'
Join KUED and Sorenson Unity Center for a free screening of 'From This Day Forward.'
- POV Awards Grants to PBS Stations as Part of the Make All the Difference Campaign
Thanks to the generous support from CPB, leading up to the All the Difference national broadcast, POV awarded grants to five public television stations to organize high-profile regional activities and screenings.
- Featured Event: The Robert C. Byrd Center for Congressional History and Education presents 'The Return'
Join the Robert C. Byrd Center for Congressional History and Education for a free screening of 'The Return' followed by a facilitated discussion and Q&A session with Byrd Center staff and Shepherd University faculty.
- POV's Picks: Native American Heritage Month
Celebrate Native American Heritage Month with stories from native communities this November on PBS and WORLD Channel.
- MBK Milestone Discussion and 'All the Difference' Screening at the White House
On November 1st, more than 200 education leaders, students and community members gathered at the White House for a special screening and discussion of All the Difference, hosted by the White House's My Brother's Keeper initiative.
- POV's Picks: Four Ways to Recognize National Adoption Month
This November, POV honors and celebrates National Adoption Month with films and materials available to screen, explore, and discuss.
- POV's Picks: Elections, Civic Engagement and Our Democracy
As voters head to the polls, take a moment to reflect on civic engagement as it stands today in the U.S. and abroad.
- Featured Event: The University of Kentucky and the Japan America Society of Kentucky present 'The Birth of Saké'
Join the The University of Kentucky and the Japan America Society of Kentucky for a free screening of the documentary 'The Birth of Sake' followed by a Japanese cooking demonstration.
- Featured Event: Graduate NYC and the NYC Department of Education present 'All The Difference'
Join Graduate NYC and the NYC Department of Education's Office of Postsecondary Readiness for a free screening of All The Difference as part of GNYC's Community Best Practice Forum and Professional Development Day.