- Featured Event: The Center for Latino Arts and Culture at Rutgers University Presents 'Don't Tell Anyone'
Join the Center for Latino Arts and Culture at Rutgers University for a free screening and discussion of 'Don't Tell Anyone.'
- Featured Event: Astoria Public Library Presents 'Girl Model'
Join the Astoria Public Library for a free screening of 'Girl Model,' followed by a discussion.
- Alabama Public Television's 'Project C' Kicks Off POV's 'All the Difference' Station Activities
Thousands of students joined Alabama Public Television's live webcast of the final episode of its Project C electronic field trip series, kicking off nationwide activities hosted by PBS stations around All the Difference (POV 2016).
- Featured Event: Rockland Public Library Presents 'Herman's House'
Join the Rockland Public Library for a free screening of 'Herman's House.'
- A Conversation With Founders of Athena Film Festival
Four days of film screenings, panels, discussions and networking opportunities start February 18th and continue through the 21st at Barnard College in New York City.
- Featured Event: Senior Planet Presents 'American Revolutionary'
Join Senior Planet for a free screening of 'American Revolutionary.'
- Four Ways to Explore Women's History In Your Community
Here are four great ways to use POV's films to start a dialogue around Women's History Month in your community.
- 'Lost Boys of Sudan' Illuminates Refugees' Challenges After a Safe Arrival
'Lost Boys of Sudan' (POV 2004) follows two young Dinka refugees, Peter and Santino, through their first year in America. Their struggle asks us to rethink what it means to be an American.
- Featured Event: Portland Community College's Cascade Festival of African Films Presents 'Beats of the Antonov'
Join Portland Community College at their 25th annual Cascade Festival of African Films for a screening of 'Beats of the Antonov.'
- Featured Event: Chicago Public Library – Woodson Regional branch Presents 'The Barber of Birmingham' and 'American Revolutionary'
Join the Chicago Public Library - Woodson Regional branch for a free screening of 'The Barber of Birmingham' and 'American Revolutionary,' in honor of African American History Month.
- Featured Event: Berkshire Citizens for Peace and Justice Present 'The Storm Makers'
Join the Berkshire Citizens for Peace and Justice for a free screening of 'The Storm Makers', as part of a free weekly program of films and speakers on a wide variety of peace and social justice issues.
- Featured Event: DeKalb Library Presents 'All the Difference'
Join the DeKalb branch of the Brooklyn Public Library for a free screening of 'All the Difference.'
- Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie) Plays to Packed House at Brooklyn Museum
POV kicked off the new year with 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)' screening to a packed house at Brooklyn Museum's first Target First Saturdays of 2016.
- Featured Event: MIT's Department of Urban Studies and Planning Presents 'The Overnighters'
Join the MIT Department of Urban Studies and Planning for a free screening of 'The Overnighters' as part of an ongoing film series.
- Four Films to Celebrate Black History Month
This year's theme is "Hallowed Grounds: Sites of African American Memories".
- Featured Event: Brooklyn Museum Presents 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)'
Join the Brooklyn Museum for a screening of Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie) to kick off the new year and the first Target First Saturday of 2016.
- Featured Event: NIAD Art Center Presents 'Art and Craft'
Join the NIAD Art Center for a free holiday screening of 'Art and Craft'.
- POV Wins 2015 IDA Award for Best Curated Series
POV (Point of View) won the IDA Award for Best Curated Series, sharing the honor with Independent Lens at the 31st Annual International Documentary Association Awards this past weekend in Los Angeles.