- Featured Event: '4.1 Miles' and 'Last Men in Aleppo' at the Downtown Islamic Center
Join the Downtown Islamic Center of Chicago for a free screening of '4.1 Miles' and 'Last Men in Aleppo.'
- PBS Annual Meeting Discussion Highlight: “Making Independent Films Work For Your Station”
The first in a four-part series highlighting case studies of PBS station engagement with independent documentaries from this year's PBS Annual Meeting.
- Five Films for Father's Day
Celebrate Father's Day with these five POV films about fatherhood and parenting.
- Featured Event: 'The Genius of Marian' at the Ukiah Library
Join the Ukiah Library for a free screening of "The Genius of Marian."
- Five Films to Honor LGBT Pride Month
Celebrate Pride Month by watching these five POV films featuring LGBT stories!
- Featured Event: 'The Return' with Project Return
Join Project Return at the Nashville Public Library for a free screening of 'The Return.'
- Featured Event: 'Don't Tell Anyone' with Brooklyn Days of Action
Join Brooklyn Days of Action at the Saint Catherine for a free screening of 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie).'
- Honor World Refugee Day with Five POV Films on the Syrian War and Global Refugee Crisis
Honor World Refugee Day on June 20th by screening new films about the Syrian refugee crisis and using POV resources to start dialogue in your community.
- Featured Event: 'What Tomorrow Brings' at Burleigh Manor Middle School
Join Burleigh Manor Middle School for a screening of 'What Tomorrow Brings.'
- POV's 30th Season of Films Available for Sneak Preview Screenings
Community organizations and libraries can host screenings before films' broadcasts on PBS - for free.
- 7 Films to Celebrate Jewish American Heritage Month
May is Jewish American Heritage Month, a national month of recognition of the more than 360-year history of Jewish contributions to American history and culture.
- Featured Event: 'Love and Diane' at Chicago Public Library's Pullman Branch
Join the Pullman Branch of the Chicago Public Library for a free screening of 'Love and Diane.'
- Featured Event: 'Ai Weiwei: The Fake Case' at Napa Valley College
Join the Napa County Library for a free screening of 'Ai Weiwei: The Fake Case.'
- Featured Event: 'Revolution '67' at Charleston County Public Library
Join the Charleston County Public Library for a free screening of Revolution '67 as part of its POV film screening series.
- Featured Event: 'New Muslim Cool' at the MNN El Barrio Firehouse Community Media Center
Join MNN El Barrio Firehouse Community Media Center for a free screening of New Muslim Cool as part of its monthly Film Club Screening.
- Featured Event: 'Don't Tell Anyone' at the Kathleen W. Ludwig Global Village Living Learning Center
Join the Center for Women in the Arts and Humanities for a free screening of 'Don't Tell Anyone' at the Kathleen W. Ludwig Global Village Living Learning Center.
- Featured Event: 'All the Difference' at St. Aidan's Episcopal Church
Join St. Aidan's Episcopal Church for a free screening of 'All the Difference' as part of the ACTION Tulsa Education Awareness Weekend.
- 6 Films to Celebrate Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
Celebrate the diversity of identities that has enriched the country's history and explore with your community the stories created by, about and for Asian Americans.