- The Detroit Graduates: Watch the Documentary & Go Behind the Story with The New York Times
Kassie Bracken discusses The Detroit Graduates, a six part documentary following five high school seniors graduating from Denby High School in Detroit in 2013, the year the city declared bankruptcy.
- Take Care, Mr. Elson: Watch the Documentary & Go Behind the Story with Journalists from The New York Times
Emma Cott and Abby Goodnough discuss reporting on the effects of the Affordable Care Act on one chronically ill man in Louisville, Kentucky, and what his story says about the United States healthcare system in 2015.
- This Land: Love and Independence in East Providence: Watch The New York Times Documentary
Dan Barry and Kassie Bracken introduce Lori Sousa and Peter Maxmean, a Rhode Island couple who met at a training program for workers with intellectual disabilities.
- The Nipple Artist: Watch the Documentary and Go Behind the Scenes
How do breast cancer survivors recapture their sense of self after surgeries, chemotherapy and reconstruction? "The Nipple Artist" by The New York Times tells the story of one woman's journey for closure... and nipples.
- The Men of Atalissa: Watch the Documentary & Go Behind the Story with Journalists from The New York Times
Kassie Bracken and Dan Barry tell POV the story behind the story of a group of men with intellectual disability who, for decades, were exploited by a turkey-processing company.