On October 7, 2008, POV will air Joanna Rudnick‘s In the Family. When Joanna tested positive for the “breast cancer gene” at age 27, she knew the information could save her life. She also knew that she would have to make heart-wrenching decisions about whether or not to remove her breasts and ovaries, or riskContinue reading this entry »
POV 2008: In the Family
- The Men of Atalissa: Watch the Documentary & Go Behind the Story with Journalists from The New York Times
- $1,500 for a Second of Footage? A New Site Is Connecting Marketers to Documentary Filmmakers
- #365Docs: A Year of Watching Documentaries
- When Will the Women of the Documentary World Get Their Due?
- Play Now: The Reportero Challenge: Do You Have What It Takes?