This week, we check out the reaction to recent POV broadcasts and look ahead to upcoming POV broadcasts. Award winning photographer Murray Fredericks and filmmaker Michael Angus, two Aussies, collaborated on the stunningly beautiful SALT, which aired this past Tuesday on POV. The film is an extension of Fredericks’ work at Lake Eyre, a remoteContinue reading this entry »
POV 2010: SALT
15 to Life
October 8, 2014
Washington, District of Columbia
Join American University's Center for Media & Social Impact for a free screening of 15 to Life: Kenneth's Story as part of their Human Rights Film Series. The screening will be followed by a Q&A with experts in the field. Visit the event listing for more information.
More info »
- Enter the Edit: Niels Pagh Andersen and Colin Nusbaum
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Christopher Allen ("89 Steps")
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Anrick Bregman and Nicole Paglia ("The Most Northern Place")
- Ken Burns on What We Can Do About That "One Thing We Have to Fear"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A With the Creator of "Fukushima: The Eternal Season"