- New to Watch: Four Women Make Movies Films from the POV Archives
To celebrate our multi-year partnership, POV is streaming four critically acclaimed WMM films from our archive from January 11, 2016 through April 10, 2016.
- Four Films to Celebrate Black History Month
This year's theme is "Hallowed Grounds: Sites of African American Memories".
- Almost There: Outsider Art and Documentary Ethics
In Almost There by Dan Rybicky and Aaron Wickenden, documenting an unknown artist's story leads a filmmaker to confront his own family's history of mental illness and dysfunction.
- POV Wins 2015 IDA Award for Best Curated Series
POV (Point of View) won the IDA Award for Best Curated Series, sharing the honor with Independent Lens at the 31st Annual International Documentary Association Awards this past weekend in Los Angeles.
- December Streaming: Nine Documentaries to Watch This Month on POV.org
A list of documentaries to watch for free this month on POV.org.
- POV's Justine Nagan speaks at DOC NYC
Justine Nagan shared insights into her new role as executive director/executive producer of POV and reflections on her days at Kartemquin Films yesterday atDOC NYC’s Insiders Conference.
- What to Watch at DOC NYC 2015
Basil Tsiokos of DOC NYC shares what documentaries to look out for at this year's festival.
- Commemorate National Adoption Month
Explore POV's films and resources on adoption with your community.
- Lesson Plans for English and Social Studies Teachers from POV's 28th Season
POV films are a great way to engage students with today's most pressing social issues.
- What to Watch This November on POV.org
A list of documentaries available to watch this month on POV.org.
- November is Alzheimer's Awareness Month and Family Caregivers Month
Honor the caregivers in your life with 'The Genius of Marian'.
- Featured Partner: Chicago Public Library's Woodson Regional Branch
Join the Chicago Public Library's Woodson Regional Branch for films celebrating Native American Heritage Month.
- CMSI Asks: Is Public TV Different?
A CMSI audit of documentary series on commercial and public TV has found that the most diverse documentary series on TV are Independent Lens and POV, public TV series.
- A Night with POV at Photoville 2015
Photoville's 4th exhibition welcomed 76,000 visitors this year in Brooklyn Bridge Park over the span of ten days.
- POV Hackathon 10: Explore the Prototypes and the Technology
Four teams 're-invented the documentary' at POV's latest weekend laboratory of nonfiction storytelling and technology at CreatorUp! in Los Angeles.
- Remembering Grace Lee Boggs: Watch American Revolutionary on POV
In honor of Grace Lee Boggs' life, POV is streaming American Revolutionary through November 3, 2015.
- Flaherty NYC Fall 2015 Series Explores Childhood
Sukhdev Sandhu speaks with POV about his hopes for Flaherty NYC's Fall 2015 Series.
- Featured Event: 'Art and Craft' in Jackson, MS
Join the Mississippi Library Commission and Mississippi Public Broadcasting for a free screening.