- Commemorate National Adoption Month
Explore POV's films and resources on adoption with your community.
- Lesson Plans for English and Social Studies Teachers from POV's 28th Season
POV films are a great way to engage students with today's most pressing social issues.
- What to Watch This November on POV.org
A list of documentaries available to watch this month on POV.org.
- November is Alzheimer's Awareness Month and Family Caregivers Month
Honor the caregivers in your life with 'The Genius of Marian'.
- Featured Partner: Chicago Public Library's Woodson Regional Branch
Join the Chicago Public Library's Woodson Regional Branch for films celebrating Native American Heritage Month.
- CMSI Asks: Is Public TV Different?
A CMSI audit of documentary series on commercial and public TV has found that the most diverse documentary series on TV are Independent Lens and POV, public TV series.
- A Night with POV at Photoville 2015
Photoville's 4th exhibition welcomed 76,000 visitors this year in Brooklyn Bridge Park over the span of ten days.
- POV Hackathon 10: Explore the Prototypes and the Technology
Four teams 're-invented the documentary' at POV's latest weekend laboratory of nonfiction storytelling and technology at CreatorUp! in Los Angeles.
- Remembering Grace Lee Boggs: Watch American Revolutionary on POV
In honor of Grace Lee Boggs' life, POV is streaming American Revolutionary through November 3, 2015.
- Flaherty NYC Fall 2015 Series Explores Childhood
Sukhdev Sandhu speaks with POV about his hopes for Flaherty NYC's Fall 2015 Series.
- Featured Event: 'Art and Craft' in Jackson, MS
Join the Mississippi Library Commission and Mississippi Public Broadcasting for a free screening.
- More Docs to Watch! Here's What's Streaming This October on POV
A look at the feature length and short documentary films available to watch for free this October on POV!
- POV Films Win Two News & Documentary Emmy Awards
'After Tiller' Takes Top Trophy for Best Documentary, 'When I Walk' Wins Outstanding Informational Programming — Long Form
- Experience Herman Wallace's Life in New Interactive Documentary
What were those decades in solitary like for Herman Wallace? The new interactive documentary "The Deeper They Bury Me" immerses viewers into Wallace's world for 20 minutes—the amount of time a prison phone call is allotted.
- Spread the Word: 'Art and Craft' on PBS
Organizations and individuals across the country are getting the word out about 'Art and Craft'.
- Spread the Word: 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)' on PBS
Organizations and individuals across the country are getting the word out about 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)'.
- The Challenges of Getting and Staying 'In the Game'
In the Game makes an important contribution to girls' sports documentary with its balanced approach to representing a team and life.
- The Detroit Graduates: Watch the Documentary & Go Behind the Story with The New York Times
Kassie Bracken discusses The Detroit Graduates, a six part documentary following five high school seniors graduating from Denby High School in Detroit in 2013, the year the city declared bankruptcy.