Every Monday, independent journalist Tom Roston checks in and writes about the world of documentaries in his column, Doc Soup. This week, POV is airing 1969′s Johnny Cash: The Man, His World, His Music, a real time capsule of a documentary about the legendary country musician. I am particularly struck by how director Robert ElstromContinue reading this entry »
You can follow Tom on Twitter @DocSoupMan.
POV 2008: Johnny Cash
15 to Life
October 19, 2014
Brooklyn, New York
Join the Brooklyn Public Library for a free screening of 15 to Life: Kenneth's Story as part of "Kids in Jails – Rehabilitation or Punishment?" - a look at whether alternative rehabilitative measures need to be taken for juvenile justice. Followed by an hour long panel discussion with professionals in the field of alternative schools and youths in the prison system. For more information, call (718) 230-2792.
More info »
- Ten Questions for Alexandre Brachet, Margaux Missika and Gregory Trowbridge of Upian
- Enter the Edit: Niels Pagh Andersen and Colin Nusbaum
- POV Tech: Video Synchronization for Collective Viewing
- Empire: Lessons from Pushing the Boundaries of Web Video
- Announcing POV Hackathon 7 (Nov. 8-9, 2014 in New York City)