Every Monday, independent journalist Tom Roston checks in and writes about the world of documentaries in his column, Doc Soup. This week, POV is airing 1969′s Johnny Cash: The Man, His World, His Music, a real time capsule of a documentary about the legendary country musician. I am particularly struck by how director Robert ElstromContinue reading this entry »
You can follow Tom on Twitter @DocSoupMan.
POV 2008: Johnny Cash
15 to Life
March 7, 2015
Las Vegas, Nevada
Join the West Las Vegas Public Library for a free screening of 15 to Life: Kenneth's Story followed followed by a discussion with a retired police sergeant from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department. For more information, call 702-907-2743.
More info »
- A POV Intern's Perspective on Media, Impact and Viewer Responsibility
- PBS Listening Tour Comes to New York City: A Report
- How Anyone Can Create A Virtual Reality Experience With One Line of Code
- Linklater, Like Flaherty Before Him
- Independent Film on PBS: The National Listening Tour Comes to New York City