Wow. Life. Support. Music. is quite a documentary. I think it’s hard not to be moved by this stirring story of a totally decent guy (and a great musician) who collapses onstage with a near-fatal brain hemorrhage. The man, Jason Crigler, and his family are sympathetic enough, and the narrative arc is intensely dramatic, butContinue reading this entry »
You can follow Tom on Twitter @DocSoupMan.
POV 2009: Life. Support. Music.
December 11, 2013
Princeton, New Jersey
Join the Princeton Public Library for a free screening and panel discussion of Brooklyn Castle. The panel will feature chessmaster and teacher, Jon Edwards, and 16-year-old David Hua, one of the top ten student chess players in New Jersey and a chess teacher at the library. For more information, call (609) 924-9529.
More info »
- Web Documentaries - A #docchat Recap
- Call for Filmmakers: Pitch Your Short Documentary on Black-Male Achievement by 12/20
- Advice to Documentary Filmmakers From Shola Lynch on Balancing Your Personal and Creative Life
- What’s in a name: Impact Producer
- POV's 2013 Documentary Filmmaking Equipment Survey (Updated)