MoMA’s New Directors / New Films festival kicks off Wednesday in New York City, and lasts until April 3, once again bringing to light a sometimes esoteric, but usually intriguing selection of movies. Not exactly overflowing in the documentary department, the fest does offer at least one must-see: The Black Power Mixtape 1967-1975. The filmContinue reading this entry »
You can follow Tom on Twitter @DocSoupMan.
February 28, 2015
Santa Barbara, California
Join the Institute of World Culture for a free screening of American Revolutionary: The Evolution of Grace Lee Boggs, followed by a discussion with emphasis on the film's implications for activism in Santa Barbara. For more information, call (805) 722-0016.
More info »
- A POV Intern's Perspective on Media, Impact and Viewer Responsibility
- PBS Listening Tour Comes to New York City: A Report
- How Anyone Can Create A Virtual Reality Experience With One Line of Code
- Linklater, Like Flaherty Before Him
- Independent Film on PBS: The National Listening Tour Comes to New York City