So many docs, so little time. As a service to you, dear reader, I’ve been wanting to occasionally review classic or otherwise notable documentaries for some time now. I’m going to look back at these films with the hope that I can help guide you to select well-known documentaries that are worth seeing, long afterContinue reading this entry »
You can follow Tom on Twitter @DocSoupMan.
February 28, 2015
Santa Barbara, California
Join the Institute of World Culture for a free screening of American Revolutionary: The Evolution of Grace Lee Boggs, followed by a discussion with emphasis on the film's implications for activism in Santa Barbara. For more information, call (805) 722-0016.
More info »
- A POV Intern's Perspective on Media, Impact and Viewer Responsibility
- PBS Listening Tour Comes to New York City: A Report
- How Anyone Can Create A Virtual Reality Experience With One Line of Code
- Linklater, Like Flaherty Before Him
- Independent Film on PBS: The National Listening Tour Comes to New York City