Production still from Werner Herzog’s 3-D documentaryCave of Forgotten Dreams After an impressive week of documentary premieres on television — first there’s Monday’s Stonewall Uprising, about the uprising that launched the gay rights movement, and then there’s Tuesday’s Marwencol, about a man with an unusual form of self-therapy — there’s a great reason to getContinue reading this entry »
You can follow Tom on Twitter @DocSoupMan.
February 28, 2015
Santa Barbara, California
Join the Institute of World Culture for a free screening of American Revolutionary: The Evolution of Grace Lee Boggs, followed by a discussion with emphasis on the film's implications for activism in Santa Barbara. For more information, call (805) 722-0016.
More info »
- A POV Intern's Perspective on Media, Impact and Viewer Responsibility
- PBS Listening Tour Comes to New York City: A Report
- How Anyone Can Create A Virtual Reality Experience With One Line of Code
- Linklater, Like Flaherty Before Him
- Independent Film on PBS: The National Listening Tour Comes to New York City