Everyone has less these days. Money is disappearing. Doc distributors like ThinkFilm, Warner Independent Pictures and Paramount Vantage are vanishing. And the recession continues to roll on. In this climate, where does a doc filmmaker turn for financing? In the past, one of the best go-to resources was the diverse realm of foundations. The bigContinue reading this entry »
You can follow Tom on Twitter @DocSoupMan.
February 28, 2015
Santa Barbara, California
Join the Institute of World Culture for a free screening of American Revolutionary: The Evolution of Grace Lee Boggs, followed by a discussion with emphasis on the film's implications for activism in Santa Barbara. For more information, call (805) 722-0016.
More info »
- A POV Intern's Perspective on Media, Impact and Viewer Responsibility
- PBS Listening Tour Comes to New York City: A Report
- How Anyone Can Create A Virtual Reality Experience With One Line of Code
- Linklater, Like Flaherty Before Him
- Independent Film on PBS: The National Listening Tour Comes to New York City