Berliner’s film ought to resonate in a deeply personal way to anyone who has struggled to remember a lost love, a precious memory, or who has had a family member who experienced dementia in any way. In other words, the film could speak to just about anyone.Continue reading this entry »
You can follow Tom on Twitter @DocSoupMan.
February 28, 2015
Santa Barbara, California
Join the Institute of World Culture for a free screening of American Revolutionary: The Evolution of Grace Lee Boggs, followed by a discussion with emphasis on the film's implications for activism in Santa Barbara. For more information, call (805) 722-0016.
More info »
- A POV Intern's Perspective on Media, Impact and Viewer Responsibility
- PBS Listening Tour Comes to New York City: A Report
- How Anyone Can Create A Virtual Reality Experience With One Line of Code
- Linklater, Like Flaherty Before Him
- Independent Film on PBS: The National Listening Tour Comes to New York City