It’s no wonder that 82-year-old Agnès Varda calls her deeply personal film about her life and her movies, The Beaches of Agnès. The French New Wave, of which she was a pioneering member, liked to place their characters on a beach, where the enormity of existence and the profundity of life could be adequately pondered.Continue reading this entry »
You can follow Tom on Twitter @DocSoupMan.
15 to Life
March 7, 2015
Las Vegas, Nevada
Join the West Las Vegas Public Library for a free screening of 15 to Life: Kenneth's Story followed followed by a discussion with a retired police sergeant from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department. For more information, call 702-907-2743.
More info »
- A POV Intern's Perspective on Media, Impact and Viewer Responsibility
- PBS Listening Tour Comes to New York City: A Report
- How Anyone Can Create A Virtual Reality Experience With One Line of Code
- Linklater, Like Flaherty Before Him
- Independent Film on PBS: The National Listening Tour Comes to New York City