The ACE (Animal Content in Entertainment) Documentary Film Grant has, for the past five years, been funding nonfiction filmmakers who highlight animal advocacy. Independent journalist Tom Roston talks with the Humane Society about the opportunities the grant is creating for documentarians.Continue reading this entry »
You can follow Tom on Twitter @DocSoupMan.
15 to Life
October 8, 2014
Washington, District of Columbia
Join American University's Center for Media & Social Impact for a free screening of 15 to Life: Kenneth's Story as part of their Human Rights Film Series. The screening will be followed by a Q&A with experts in the field. Visit the event listing for more information.
More info »
- Enter the Edit: Niels Pagh Andersen and Colin Nusbaum
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Christopher Allen ("89 Steps")
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Anrick Bregman and Nicole Paglia ("The Most Northern Place")
- Ken Burns on What We Can Do About That "One Thing We Have to Fear"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A With the Creator of "Fukushima: The Eternal Season"